9/11 AKLAS VS. ALL ARTIST INSIGHT: MALABONG

Penned by Malabong

I’m Edgardo H. Ledesma III (Malabong), Born in raised in Iloilo City . I’m an artist, a song writer, a drummer, a dancer and also a former long boarder.


I fell in-love with hip-hop music when I was in grade school . They recognized me as a drummer of Iloilo's Dinagyang Festival for almost 12 years from when I was in high school up until now. I used to be  dancing for ABS-CBN along with Rdawn when I was in college. 

I am also a member of an all artist group/community with members haling from different art forms including tattoo artist painters, musician, skaters, etc name AND Crew.  Now, I am riding solo as an artist working on my music, experimenting from different sounds. The thing about me that you'll probably look forward to is that, you can't find me on platforms (yet). You have to come, watch and hear me live.



Catch Malabong on 9/11 5PM for Madness: AKLAS VS. ALL at WANBATS GRILL & RESTO BAR. For tickets and event inquiries, message us at KONSTRUK BOOKINGS.




Comments

Popular Posts